In the aftermath, Castiel looked like an angel wrapped in his grace, untouchable, beyond Dean's grasp; Castiel looked like he'd never been touched at all.

Date: 2010-02-26 12:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kijikun.livejournal.com
You managed to melt my brain and break my heart all in one go. Well done!

Date: 2010-02-26 12:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tuesdayfic.livejournal.com
Thank you! \o/

Date: 2010-02-26 12:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aliassmith.livejournal.com
Love this like woah. Your writing is so intelligent, and this piece is so well crafted, you had me going back for seconds and reading over lines my mind was too blown to comprehend the first time. This is a beautiful comment on the Dean/Cas relationship-- the idea that "untouchable" and "untouched" are such similar terms, and that Castiel's unaffected-ness (it can be a word in this sense if I make it one, right?) speaks volumes about how close Dean can really get to him, given who they are... (I'm rambling, but that's so totally your fault) I just... I LOVE this.